Starbucks on Premium Plus Beverage Package

spenecer

I am reading that if you buy Starbucks on the ship that you are limited to one drink per order. If I have the Premium Plus Beverage Package which allows two drinks per order and includes Starbucks, then can I get two Starbucks drinks per order?

49 minutes ago, spenecer said:

I am reading that if you buy Starbucks on the ship that you are limited to one drink per order. If I have the Premium Plus Beverage Package which allows two drinks per order and includes Starbucks, then can I get two Starbucks drinks per order?

Yes. We were on the Escape 2 weeks ago and I had no issue getting 2 at a time.

Came off the Getaway on Saturday and on my first visit to Starbucks was told only one drink at a time. This was different than when I was on the Bliss 3 years ago where I could get two at a time. My sense is they're cracking down on this. Bars are still two drinks at a time.

9 hours ago, grobma said:

Came off the Getaway on Saturday and on my first visit to Starbucks was told only one drink at a time. This was different than when I was on the Bliss 3 years ago where I could get two at a time. My sense is they're cracking down on this. Bars are still two drinks at a time.

This was also my experience.  Bliss 02/22 and Getaway 09/22 two at a time was no problem.  Epic 12/22 one at a time OR bring 2nd key card that had the Starbucks perk.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, grobma said:

Oh really?! We sail on Bliss in a couple weeks and I was hoping to grab coffees for my husband and me while he stayed in the room with our son...I wonder if they would allow it if I brought his room card down too? (we have the unlimited Starbucks package).

Edited by SuzieQ521

11 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.65f7a8ec722aae84a800d65e2f080644.jpegFWIW, this is marketing T&C from 12/22. 

2 drinks. 

I hope so since I have the Premium Plus package, but the Starbucks package limits to 1 drink per transaction. I have seen lots of posts in another social media place where people are saying that even with the Premium Plus package that the servers are only allowing 1 drink as per the Starbucks package.  It would be nice to know if they serve differently depending on package?  I love my Starbucks and while NCL is making a mint on my upgrades because my second passenger is a minor and unable to Starbucks or drink alcohol, I'm a 3 caramel macchiato per morning person and I will totally doublefist a venti. 

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 7.44.28 AM.png

• Like 2

@spenecer has hit the nail on the head above.

3 weeks ago on the Breakaway we had no trouble ordering 2 at a time, one of us would grab a table for breakfast while other other grabbed 2 coffees at Starbucks.

While we had no trouble ordering 2 drinks at a time on P+ people who had the Starbucks package were limited to one drink at a time. I think this is where the confusion has come from.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

@spenecer has hit the nail on the head above.

3 weeks ago on the Breakaway we had no trouble ordering 2 at a time, one of us would grab a table for breakfast while other other grabbed 2 coffees at Starbucks.

While we had no trouble ordering 2 drinks at a time on P+ people who had the Starbucks package were limited to one drink at a time. I think this is where the confusion has come from.

Do you know if the 1 pp limit with the Starbucks package would still be the case even if you brought the other person's room key down (to show that he also had the package)? Thanks 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SuzieQ521 said:

Do you know if the 1 pp limit with the Starbucks package would still be the case even if you brought the other person's room key down (to show that he also had the package)? Thanks 

I am certain you would be fine with both key cards, the same as when you order more than 2 drinks on the beverage package.

• Like 2