Apex Iconic 12101

cruising diva

If you pay this much to be on the ship, then what you say goes. If you complain of a venue or restaurant being too loud, they'll shut it down for you 😆 But in all seriousness, I'd highly doubt you'd hear anything from inside the cabin. Maybe a tiny murmur from the guest bedroom or bathroom.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late reply but I just saw this

We were in 12101 on the Edge the first year she went in service. We never heard anything from Luminae, actually never heard any noise from outside the suite!

It was a great experience for our family

Cheers

• 8 months later...
On 3/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, Joker54 said:

Sorry for the late reply but I just saw this

We were in 12101 on the Edge the first year she went in service. We never heard anything from Luminae, actually never heard any noise from outside the suite!

It was a great experience for our family

Cheers

Hello Joker54.

Looking at your post, you were in 12101 on Edge.

If I may ask, can you recall when exiting the room, is there a hallway or door straight into Luminae? Or, what is it looking like in that hallway?

Just booked 20 nights in that room for a Southbound Transpacific to Sydney. It's a shame that it looks like 12100 has no hot tub on the outside deck.

TY.

Edited by buncosquad

32 minutes ago, buncosquad said:

Hello Joker54.

Looking at your post, you were in 12101 on Edge.

If I may ask, can you recall when exiting the room, is there a hallway or door straight into Luminae? Or, what is it looking like in that hallway?

Just booked 20 nights in that room for a Southbound Transpacific to Sydney. It's a shame that it looks like 12100 has no hot tub on the outside deck.

TY.

Greetings, I wish there was. The passageway ends at 12101. To get to Luminae you have to walk aft quite a ways. The entrance to the Retreat is adjacent to Luminae. Lots of folks assumed that the passageway continued around and were surprised to find the "dead end".

There may have been a service door for crew, not 100% sure.

12100 should have a 4 person hot tub. Both of the iconic's are identical other than one being a mirror image of the other.

Cheers

Edited by Joker54

We were in 12101 on the Apex Iconic Suite. It is a dead end at the entrance to the suite There is a door there but I have no idea where it goes.. To get to Luminae you must turn left out of the cabin door and follow the hallway. Luminae is across the hall at the exit opening which is quite wide. Can’t miss it.

4 minutes ago, Joker54 said:

Greetings, I wish there was. The passageway ends at 12101. To get to Luminae you have to walk aft quite a ways. The entrance to the Retreat is adjacent to Luminae. Lots of folks assumed that the passageway continued around and were surprised to find the "dead end".

There may have been a service door for crew, not 100% sure.

12100 should have a 4 person hot tub. Both of the iconic's are identical other than one being a mirror image of the other.

Cheers

Thank you for the feedback.

I watched a few video walk throughs of both Iconics on Edge. For whatever reason, 12100 has no balcony hot tub.

Appreciate it.

45 minutes ago, buncosquad said:

Thank you for the feedback.

I watched a few video walk throughs of both Iconics on Edge. For whatever reason, 12100 has no balcony hot tub.

Appreciate it.

I found this picture of 12100 on the Edge here on CC. It's clearly the starboard side of the ship which would be 12101 and there is a hot tub in this pic. I hope its an accurate photo as I'm sure you would enjoy the suite a lot more if it is there

Hopefully someone will chime in that has actually been in that suite

Cheers

IMG_20190225_112732540.jpg.88fe893558ef64343261cb6f498940fd.thumb.jpg.807b51a1c087ffb99c5d24baed9b6973.jpg

23 minutes ago, Joker54 said:

I found this picture of 12100 on the Edge here on CC. It's clearly the starboard side of the ship which would be 12101 and there is a hot tub in this pic. I hope its an accurate photo as I'm sure you would enjoy the suite a lot more if it is there

Hopefully someone will chime in that has actually been in that suite

Cheers

IMG_20190225_112732540.jpg.88fe893558ef64343261cb6f498940fd.thumb.jpg.807b51a1c087ffb99c5d24baed9b6973.jpg

TY. I reviewed video walkthroughs from 2018 and that balcony was missing the hot tub.

Just found one from 2022 and it has a hot tub.

Appreciate the follow up.