Wheel chair assistance at embarkation and again for disembarkation for Constellation at Tampa Bay port

igar39

Last month I had wheel chair assistance at Port Everglades for HAL  Nieuw Amsterdam ship and it was flawless.   Can someone tell me if this is available on Constellation in Tampa.   Any positive reviews for this ship?   Would like to cruise out of Tampa to eliminate the drive to Fort Lauderdale.

I cannot speak to Constellation and Tampa, however last month my DH needed wheelchair assistance from curb to cabin and cabin to curb on Equinox in Ft. Lauderdale due to a back problem. It was absolutely flawless and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Good luck. Our experience was that X was very attuned to his needs (and mine).

16 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I have requested this in Tampa for next week.  Will let you know how it goes.  I rent a scooter on the ship.

My DH also rented a scooter from Scootaround that was waiting at our stateroom. Good luck. If it goes as well as his did you'll be in good shape! We took a Lyft from our hotel and that made it easy to manage luggage.