Cabin Upgrade Bid(s) for 1/21/2023 NCL Joy > Miami to LA - Have You Heard Yet?

wurm914

Has anyone had any success with upgrading their cabin for 1/21/2023 NCL Joy > Miami to LA?  Would love to know if/when you heard, what your upgrade was to and from and because I'm nosy (!) what you bid.   I've got bids in on inside to balcony or club balcony and I'm getting antsy.  Can anyone help calm me down with some insight/information?

Thanks!

deb 🙂

32 minutes ago, wurm914 said:

Has anyone had any success with upgrading their cabin for 1/21/2023 NCL Joy > Miami to LA?  Would love to know if/when you heard, what your upgrade was to and from and because I'm nosy (!) what you bid.   I've got bids in on inside to balcony or club balcony and I'm getting antsy.  Can anyone help calm me down with some insight/information?

Thanks!

deb 🙂

Most of the time upgrades aren’t issued untill about 4 to 5 days out. Havens get issued first and then down from there. I have won 2 haven bids and 1 was 6 days out and the other was 4

4 hours ago, wolft927 said:

Most of the time upgrades aren’t issued untill about 4 to 5 days out. Havens get issued first and then down from there. I have won 2 haven bids and 1 was 6 days out and the other was 4

Thank you for that information - I've heard that NCL does upgrades a bit later than some other lines. 

3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

You should ask on your Roll Call:

Thank you - you're right of course.  That makes sense.  I joined the roll call about a week ago, I'll ask there. 

3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 2:36 PM, wurm914 said:

Thanks!

deb 🙂

I was upgraded to a two BR Haven suite 3 weeks ago 

But most of the time people are notified up to  3 days before sailing 

Dave 

24 minutes ago, Skidoo4444 said:

I was upgraded to a two BR Haven suite 3 weeks ago 

But most of the time people are notified up to  3 days before sailing 

Dave 

That's great!  I still have hope for my balcony upgrade. 

4 minutes ago, iamknotholy said:

Bin bidding like crazy…..want to get in haven…..looks look there all booked….so I’ll upgrade my drink package and be a king at the bar…..I’ll be the drunk guy …with the crown…

C0F804F1-A020-45F8-9432-9250703BD352.png

I am a Travel Agent And all the Haven cabins are booked  Make sure you say Hello at the meet and greet and We will have a few drinks together Dave

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 5:57 PM, wurm914 said:

That's great!  I still have hope for my balcony upgrade. 

Woo hoo! Upgrade bid accepted!  Balcony here we come!  We went from a guaranteed inside to a balcony for $260 pp bid.  It was a bit hair raising because the credit card I had used to make the bid weeks ago was stolen and deactivated - I forgot to update the bid with the new information.  NCL gives you a chance to put in a new number and if there's still balconies available, they'll put your bid through a second time.  I thought I'd missed my opportunity for sure - dumb, dumb mistake.  

Anybody else have a tale to tell?

deb 🙂