Coco Beach Club

bigque

we grabbed cocoa beach club for $89/pp on black friday sale for a 4 night sailing.  no way in heck would i pay over $150, the snack shack burgers and other options are just too good and south beach is still very new and usually not crowded.  plenty of good options

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 6:29 PM, NinnerN said:

I just purchased the last Chill Island Full Day Beach Bed which holds up to 4 people (it's now sold out). There are 6 adults so we'll trade off.  I'm disabled and I just needed a place where I could lay down if wanted and even nap.  It was pricey but I think it's well worth it.  Now I can relax and not worry about where I'm going to station myself once I'm there.  We've never been to Coco Cay before so I'm kind of going into this blind, but

I feel good about it.  

Chill Island Beach Bed - That bed holds 2 adults, and you get 2 loungers in addition to it.   Lots of trading off onto sweaty sheets for 6 people.  

beachbed.jpg

3 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Coco Cay doesn’t require you to spend any money to have a great day.  We’ve done no cost days and Beach club days.  Our enjoyment is pretty much the same although lunch and the pool are pretty great at the beach club.  But I wouldn’t pay that price and over $200 is crazy. 

The Black Friday deal made it happen. I would not be interested in paying more than the ~$90 pp.

Teddie

On 1/10/2023 at 7:45 PM, CruisingHogFan said:

I’ve been to coco cay 3 times in the last couple years including a rare overnight stay at the island. I would look to see how many ships are at the port for your sailing. If 2 larger ships are there it’s worth it to get away from the crowds no matter the price! If only one ship then it’s more personal decision but we love it.

FYI it’s currently at a sale price of $302.99 a person for our June 2024 cruise….

Where can you look to see how many ships will be there on a given day?

• Like 1

We purchased the beach club on Black Friday and only because I am disabled.  I can use my scooter on the paved areas and I hope that they will allow me to sit in a chair at the restaurant area to read my book and relax.  Walking in the sand kills me and I can't get up out of a lounger.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 4:22 AM, shepherdqueen said:

We purchased the beach club on Black Friday and only because I am disabled.  I can use my scooter on the paved areas and I hope that they will allow me to sit in a chair at the restaurant area to read my book and relax.  Walking in the sand kills me and I can't get up out of a lounger.

Is there a way I can message you privately?  I would like to exchange information about scooter mobility since that is what I use to get around as well.  

On 1/11/2023 at 12:27 PM, BobNoxious said:

Chill Island Beach Bed - That bed holds 2 adults, and you get 2 loungers in addition to it.   Lots of trading off onto sweaty sheets for 6 people.  

beachbed.jpg

We'll make it work.  If you knew my situation, you'd understand.  

25 minutes ago, NinnerN said:

Is there a way I can message you privately?  I would like to exchange information about scooter mobility since that is what I use to get around as well.  

Please email me.    I use the popular Google server. First part is shepherdquen @  <-- this is correct. 

Edited by shepherdqueen
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, smokeybandit said:

I paid $79 for it in 2021. And $79 is about the max I'd ever pay for it again in the future.

Nice lunch (but not $79 nice) and upgraded beach furniture. That's about it.

pre-covid I paid $46.99     I was lucky enough to pay $79 last fall for a cruise next September.    We have a couple future cruises in 2023 that will stop at CocoCay but none of them had the sale price that low on black friday sales.