Linking Reservations

SSPhone

Anyone know if you can link reservations on the RCCL web site or do you have to call them to do it?

We have friends who booked to go on the same cruise as we booked on board and I cant seem to add the reservation.

52 minutes ago, SSPhone said:

Anyone know if you can link reservations on the RCCL web site or do you have to call them to do it?

We have friends who booked to go on the same cruise as we booked on board and I cant seem to add the reservation.

I linked my s&dil to ours in the app. It was easy, the only thing I needed was their booking number.

Link reservations yes,  both account appear on my account.   My friend had to give permission for me to link them. I have to fill out his information , book excursions order packages etc.for both of us.  In the pass I just log on his account and filled it out.

We have been struggling with this issue for a group of 7 couples.  We booked with multiple travel agents.  At one time (5years ago?) we could link the same size group on line you clicking a link reservations key after signing in but that is no longer an option.  Now each persons travel agent has to contact RCL and have a note added to the remarks on their reservation that they want the link.  Even this has not worked yet but we are working on it.  Some of the TAs do not want to waste their time on hold for such a trivial issue.  It should be obvious that if someone will give you their reservation number they are approving the link.  Technology makes some things worse instead of easier.  Our cruise is mid Feb. so hopefully we can get us linked so that we can have a table for 8 and table for 6 next to each other under the same waiter for early traditional dining.  We like to swap tables and seats during the cruise so that everyone can visit and be heard.

Funny, I didn’t have to do anything extra to add 2 family cabins to my linked reservations.  I used the add a cruise button on my RC account and have been able to do everything for everyone.  No hassles, no permissions except when an OBC was used over the phone.

Edited by poocher
  • Like 1