A Couple of Dining Questions

RumpunchGirl

We are traveling with another couple. DH and I would like to be seated with them at dinner each night. We all have selected the 6 pm dining time and our reservations are linked. Do we need to talk to the Dining Room staff make sure we are seated together?  Also, we all made reservations for the steakhouse for the same night and time. I assume we need to talk to someone at the Steakhouse so that we are seated together. Suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

23 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

We are traveling with another couple. DH and I would like to be seated with them at dinner each night. We all have selected the 6 pm dining time and our reservations are linked. Do we need to talk to the Dining Room staff make sure we are seated together?  Also, we all made reservations for the steakhouse for the same night and time. I assume we need to talk to someone at the Steakhouse so that we are seated together. Suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

If you both have same dining times and are linked you will be seated together. If you all have YTD you can select them when making reservations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RumpunchGirl said:

For the steakhouse, just go to the restaurant or give them a call when you get on board and let them know that your parties would like to be seated together.  We've done this and it's never been a problem.  Have fun!