Grooming treatment

pittnh

Hello..I just had one on the Wonder of the seas. One of the treats I always like on every cruise. This was decent, but not as extensive as others.

First I was taken off for a skin analysis, all trying to be a bit fancy and prepping for the up sell later no doubt. I was then taken for a hair shampoo (this through me a little). 

Then the shave happened, it wasnt the best. My hair wasn't long but he wanted to trim it with an electric razor first..followed by a wet shave. 

A few hot, cold towels, and then some oils.

To finish was the upsell, but just told the guy I already use everything elemis, if my pores don't show that then it isn't working. 

It was a good shave, but not the best Princess cruises still have that award in my books. Worth the money? I would do it again, it's always my only holiday treat and offers some relaxation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scrosso said:

Hello..I just had one on the Wonder of the seas. One of the treats I always like on every cruise. This was decent, but not as extensive as others.

First I was taken off for a skin analysis, all trying to be a bit fancy and prepping for the up sell later no doubt. I was then taken for a hair shampoo (this through me a little). 

Then the shave happened, it wasnt the best. My hair wasn't long but he wanted to trim it with an electric razor first..followed by a wet shave. 

A few hot, cold towels, and then some oils.

To finish was the upsell, but just told the guy I already use everything elemis, if my pores don't show that then it isn't working. 

It was a good shave, but not the best Princess cruises still have that award in my books. Worth the money? I would do it again, it's always my only holiday treat and offers some relaxation.

interesting there is an upsell, maybe I'll look into just the basic shave instead

8 hours ago, pittnh said:

interesting there is an upsell, maybe I'll look into just the basic shave instead

The spa will always try to upsell on any treatment.   

They will also recommend products for you to buy.   Over the years there are some elemis products that I really like and use on a regular basis at home.  Prices onboard are similar to prices on elemis.com but I usually find cheaper on other websites.