What's the difference between these cabanas?

colesc15

Trying to figure out the difference in these two cabana types at Labadee.. Shouldn't over the water be more expensive than waterfront? I guess I can't figure out what the difference is thinking of the different cabana in Labadee. 

Screenshot_20230111_194319_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ca3fe0a2e9256c62d3acc4375a3f696.jpgScreenshot_20230111_194331_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8a62add6ca993239e8536500e3c89ee1.jpg

41 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Never did Nellie's cabanas but the over the waters were always more expensive at Barefoot than beach front. There was no real difference between that actual cabanas except location.

That's my thoughts. Makes zero sense why overwater are half the price of "waterfront" which my guess is are ones on the shore. 

15 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

That's my thoughts. Makes zero sense why overwater are half the price of "waterfront" which my guess is are ones on the shore. 

..and having done both, we preferred the OTW over the beach.

12 hours ago, colesc15 said:

From what I can find online, I would assume w1-w6 are over the water, and h1-5 are hilltop, and then I guess b1-2 are maybe the waterfront? But why would those be double the waterfront when normally it's the other way around..Screenshot_20230111_195642_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b692712055d9e27d3a2d9d429352b353.jpg

This is barefoot beach (Suites) So these cabanas are typically reserved for Suite guests to book.

OTW are 1&2 3&4 and 5&6, all have a pathway or ladder into the water

We have stayed at Barefoot beach in OTW 2

Just highlighting this map is not Nellies beach but Barefoot beach 🏖 

Edited by PompeySailor

14 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Jus to clarify 

OP asked about Nellies Cabanas and not Barefoot 
just highlighting two completely different beaches and cabana locations

Happy Days!

Oops he's right, the drawing picture is of barefoot.. But, similar concept at Nellie's, would expect the over the water to be more than waterfront, not the other way around that is currently is. So weird. Unless Royals IT mixed them up which wouldn't surprise me. Not sure why the waterfront ones would sell out over the over the waters when waterfront was double the price.