Pinnacle Grill for group of 8

senoragilbert

I promised I did my best to search this question on the boards before asking, but I didn't see any response that would be helpful in my case.

I see that restaurant reservations are now available online and I'd love to make a reservation for my parents' 50th anniversary dinner celebration. However, there are 8 of us and the online reservations only go up to 6. Is there a way to make advanced reservations for a party of 8 for a certain evening at Pinnacle Grill, or do I need to wait until we get on board?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

Is everyone's booking linked? You can try to see about booking with Pinnacle Grill under each booking for a particular day and time and then have HAL put everyone together either with phone call or when get on board. And depending on the ship, you may have a private room (if it's available). 

Many years ago, I booked a group of ten of us by calling Ship Services as previously suggested.  All of our bookings were previously linked for dining so it was quite easy to do.  But I did have to pay in full at that time for all ten of us.  I suggest you start with Ship Services.

I have also booked several groups of 8 or more. It has always been done via ships services. In the past I have had to pay for all in advance, then it got straightened out on the ship. Most recently (NSDM last October) I was able to indicate on the form that some of the participants were using 5* benefits or HIA and I did not have to pay for them.

YMMV