Carnival Parking in Long Beach

lasvegascruising

On 1/14/2023 at 9:20 PM, lasvegascruising said:

What is the daily cost to part in the parking garage at the Long Beach Port parking garage?  I am trying to decide if I should park at the garage right at the Long Beach port OR try to find a hotel that offers cruise & park packages.  Any suggestions?

Coincidentally I see your screen name we live in Henderson,NV.

We have parked at Long Beach terminal 4 times in last year. We have always parked in the structure. I highly recommend getting early as you will be taking empty spots from cruisers getting off ship. Also if possible back into hour spot, as ramp aisles are going both directions and hard to back into traffic. Also park as low as possible, I have seen parking lot elevator line 30-50 people long. We have always been able to get a spot on ground level or 1-1/2 level. 
It is easy to take bags off here vs waiting for a shuttle or taking an uber/taxi to go get your vehicle which likely adds to the cost.

When arriving at parking structure - the far right lane can direct you to bag drop off for porters, and as option leave someone in your party with any carryons while you go park. We did that with senior parents to save them the extra walk. 

If you can handle just carryons for cruise, turn left immediately and entrance is just around corner on left front side. 

Last cruise w did self disembark as only had carryons and were in car at 7:20am on the road. The ship asks clear cabin by 8:15 and usually ship is all clear by 9:30am anyhow. 

If have any questions about wheelchair assist I can answer that too. 

Thanks Buffettfan 225. This is good information.  Yes, we live in Las Vegas and have decided to drive to Long Beach for our next cruise.  We are trying the four day on the Radiance.  We are 11 days away from platinum with Carnival so we are going to get a four day in and then a seven day at the end of this year.  If I can catch a good Southwest sale on flights to Long Beach, we may just fly but I am in the planning stages that involve driving.  Any suggestions for a hotel close to the port?  The Hiltons and Marriotts are really costly.  I have my eye on a place in Seal Beach.

Lots of good answers.  I wanted to also post I had seen when getting ready for our Radiance cruise last July.  The YouTuber takes you through the parking experince and talks about some of his FAQs (he has cruised from Long Beach a lot) including price, UPS drop box, oversized parking and some other tips and tricks.  Thought it was worth sharing.  

Hi scottca075.  Well here goes, The Pacific Inn on Marina Drive.  Your thoughts?  The only reason I picked this spot is the location.  We will arrive the day before the cruise and I enjoy a place that has lots of places to walk to.  Also, it looks like it is a easy drive to the port.  I really will appreciate your input and suggestions for another place in Seal Beach.

I think the Pacific Inn is great and a great location. You can walk to some cool restaurants, including Ballast Point Brewing.

Getting to the port is super easy, take 2nd Street off Coast Highway. It is a lovely drive through Naples, Belmont Shore, past the mansions on Ocean Drive, Downtown Long Beach and then you are there.