MSC Wants to Become the Largest Cruise Line

JT1962

1 hour ago, styles27 said:

Source?

Read most of the reviews on every CC board. Most are cruisers whom have long ago planned these trips. It is also technically impossible to redeem all those cancelled cruises till at very least mid to end 2023 for the best of us.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:18 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

Being the biggest doesn't make one the best.

Being the best doesn't make one the biggest.

MSC should try to be BOTH the biggest and the best.

thanks right.

Just look at all the bragging everywhere.  Just because you say it does not mean it will happen or be success. 

9 hours ago, Nunagoras said:

Read most of the reviews on every CC board. Most are cruisers whom have long ago planned these trips. It is also technically impossible to redeem all those cancelled cruises till at very least mid to end 2023 for the best of us.

I’m boarding my 5th cruise in the past year tomorrow (4 on MSC) and none have been from Future Cruise Credits or planned more than 3-4 months in advance, most less.. Many of the people I met on board were new to MSC and booked primarily because of the promotions - free balcony, OBC, free drinks / wifi, etc.

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JT1962 said:

I’m boarding my 5th cruise in the past year tomorrow (4 on MSC) and none have been from Future Cruise Credits or planned more than 3-4 months in advance, most less.. Many of the people I met on board were new to MSC and booked primarily because of the promotions - free balcony, OBC, free drinks / wifi, etc.

Same here. Been on 3

in the past year and none were FCC. 

We didn’t meet anyone that

was a repeat MSC customer on our 12/30th cruise. Granted there weren’t many English speaking pax but the ones we could converse with hadn’t been on MSC before.  All of them said the low pricing was the reason they tried it. None of them were happy with the cruise. 
MSC in the US is a lot different from the European experience…at least for us it was.