Booking with a TA (multiple rooms)?

ZsaZsa2019

I'm a planner and haven't really used a travel agent in years.  I'm starting to look and plan a cruise on Celebrity Reflection for November with two other parties and will need three rooms, preferably close together.  Is there a way to do that on line, yet allowing the other two parties to book with their CC and pay?  Are people mostly booking on their own, or do they use TA's?

You can put a hold on the rooms you choose.  Give the reservation numbers to the other parties and have them call in to reserve.  Online, you can see which rooms are available to book together.   If you use a TA - you can just tell them to look for rooms close together.   I would guess it is a mix of people doing it on their own or using a TA.  TAs can often give a little better rate or some extra on board credit.

Agree with others.    Go in and find the rooms your want from the map on the booking form.  Put your room on hold -

Basically you go all the way up to where they ask for Credit Card then click the Celebrity Logo and a pop up will say put room on courtesy hold or leave reservation.   If you press hold you have 24 hour hold.    Have your friends do the same.

After this contact your travel agent -  he will need to be on phone with you to Celebrity to have them release the hold.

You can also book direct on Celebrity and transfer the booking to your agent for servicing which is quickest and easiest.

These can only be done if prior to final payment date.

20 hours ago, ZsaZsa2019 said:

I'm a planner and haven't really used a travel agent in years.  I'm starting to look and plan a cruise on Celebrity Reflection for November with two other parties and will need three rooms, preferably close together.  Is there a way to do that on line, yet allowing the other two parties to book with their CC and pay?  Are people mostly booking on their own, or do they use TA's?

use a TA it doesn't cost you and many will provide addition OBC.