Does HAL add shore excursion times?

canadarocks

Boarding the Rotterdam soon for, hopefully, a lovely B2B2B. Frankly I am stunned by the early departures for shore excursions at ports where we are docked until late. For example, a Curacao Beach Express at 7:30am when we are docked from 7am-11pm. It's the only option. That is just one of many 7:30am departures for tours. 

Will HAL add later options? 

There seems to be a glitch , it was reported here earlier this week. Usually the very earliest excursions are 8 am with the vast majority after 8:30. I think the afternoon half day excursions have mainly disappeared since covid.  

if they can find operators and there is enough demand they will add a second section.

Edited by Mary229

49 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Boarding the Rotterdam soon for, hopefully, a lovely B2B2B. Frankly I am stunned by the early departures for shore excursions at ports where we are docked until late. For example, a Curacao Beach Express at 7:30am when we are docked from 7am-11pm. It's the only option. That is just one of many 7:30am departures for tours. 

Will HAL add later options? 

We did this cruise in November. 4 excursions had changed starting times before we even boarded.  I'm sure they will add some but many. Cruising today is dynamic and tour operators are changing (as are ports). 

We did the beach express and then had lunch back on shop and walked in town after lunch. 

I am glad to read that there may be a "glitch" on shore excursion times.   I was booking our free excursions and had one in my cart from an earlier check of what was available.  I thought it started at 9:30, but after I booked, it said 7:30.  Was not thrilled, but it did not occur to me that it may have been a mistake. Thanks!  

• Like 1