Medano Beach-Cabo

SuzieQ521

Hello:

Last minute decision to do this instead of a boat tour (husband says, "we just got off a ship, why get on another one!?"🤪) for our Cabo stop this coming Tuesday.

Our young son has never been to a beach so decided to go to Medano. My question--I believe they have beach chairs, umbrellas etc. for rent; does anyone know how much that would be? I'm not sure if NCL will let us bring towels down (and not sure I want to carry any) but if not, are towels available to rent?

Any good casual and reasonably priced eateries right on the sand? I've been to the Office years ago but was wondering if there were other recommended places as well?

Thanks!

All of the beach bars/restaurants will have chairs/loungers/umbrellas free to use as long as you are eating/drinking (not constantly). So have lunch and a couple beverages, then maybe a small afternoon snack and you should be good to go. "The Office At The Beach" used to be a standout (back in the early 2000's) but now it's just pretty much like all the others. Mango Deck has more of a party crowd atmosphere. We like "The Sand Bar" now. They have the advantage of having an upper deck that offers NON-PRIVATE massages for a really good price. Many years ago - the Sand Bar had a deal "Get Hammered while you get Nailed" = Alcohol+Pedicure. Not sure if they still have that.

No towels however, you will have to bring your own. Amazon sells these thin microfiber towels in bath sheet size. Very compact and will work in a pinch. The NCL board can probably tell you about shipboard towels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1