Water and Soft Drinks embarking Iona

Speedbird01

We might be booking a trip on the Iona and am aware that we are allowed to take some alcohol when we get onboard but my question is about soft drinks and water. Are we able to take any on with us, maybe 12 cans or bottles. I can when in the states with Carnival.

Thank you

I did read that you can take soft drinks on board at embarkation port I will be aking a selection of diet cans as Iam a diabetic and cant stand coke which seems to be  the only option on some cruises

6 minutes ago, Mollag said:

Not on cruises the 100ml thing is for flights

You are also permitted to take soft drinks on board when in your ports of call. Not alcohol though, oh no can't take that on board at your stops. Prohibited.  Take it to the honesty table.  Some naughty passengers take booze onboard at every port....not us though.😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zap99 said:

Not alcohol though, oh no can't take that on board at your stops. Prohibited.  Take it to the honesty table.  Some naughty passengers take booze onboard at every port....not us though.😉

Strictly speaking, yes; however, we and others openly carried bottles of duty free booze onboard that was bought in St Maarten, and security didn't bat an eyelid. All of ours was taken home at the end, of course.🤫

• Haha 1