NCL-sponsored city tours after panama canal cruise

jmele999

Hello all,

For those of you who have recently returned from a panama canal cruise, do you know if NCL offered city tours after disembarkation? I am especially looking for those that will drop you off at the airport after the tour.   

14 minutes ago, jmele999 said:

Hello all,

For those of you who have recently returned from a panama canal cruise, do you know if NCL offered city tours after disembarkation? I am especially looking for those that will drop you off at the airport after the tour.   

Yes, both LA and Miami.   Listed as excursions.  Buy early as usually it sells out.

23 minutes ago, jdc987 said:

Yes, both LA and Miami.   Listed as excursions.  Buy early as usually it sells out.

Thanks for your prompt response.  I was looking for cruises ending in Panama city or Colon.  The Jewel is currently doing full panama crossing starting and ending on the pacific or Caribbean side.

3 hours ago, jmele999 said:

Thanks for your prompt response.  I was looking for cruises ending in Panama city or Colon.  The Jewel is currently doing full panama crossing starting and ending on the pacific or Caribbean side.

I don’t think you will find too many folks yet who’ve ended an NCL cruise in Panama. Tomorrow, the Gem is leaving out of NY for its first cruise ending in Panama City. (I’ll be aboard. 😊) I know that a number of folks on our Roll Call who are flying home from there would love to see an excursion that ends at the airport, but so far nothing. I think it’s really a new thing for NCL. 

Good luck!

23 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

I don’t think you will find too many folks yet who’ve ended an NCL cruise in Panama. Tomorrow, the Gem is leaving out of NY for its first cruise ending in Panama City. (I’ll be aboard. 😊) I know that a number of folks on our Roll Call who are flying home from there would love to see an excursion that ends at the airport, but so far nothing. I think it’s really a new thing for NCL. 

Good luck!

Thanks.  The Jewel is doing a series of Panama Canal cruises which start and end in Panama.  The reason for my question is that most flights from Panama to the US are in the afternoon.