Wine by the bottle…

Diamond lover

In “Manage my booking” I cannot find an option to purchase the “Wine” package. In a search, Celebrity still advertises “Best wine package afloat”. What am I doing wrong? Or has this been discontinued?  I sure hope not!

Thanks for any information/advice.

Differing info on this right now.  

A few days ago I could find it on the app by going through some steps to get to the individual menus and at the very end of the drink section (after pages of wines) the option was there so it seems you had to purchase it onboard.  Then someone who tried to purchase it in the past couple weeks (after January 1) said they were told it wasn't available.  I don't recall if that info was posted in Cruise Critic or some other social media group.

6 hours ago, Diamond lover said:

In “Manage my booking” I cannot find an option to purchase the “Wine” package. In a search, Celebrity still advertises “Best wine package afloat”. What am I doing wrong? Or has this been discontinued?  I sure hope not!

Thanks for any information/advice.

I have not seen a 'wine package.'  The only pre-sail purchase option for wine that I currently see for out April cruise is under "Gifts & Gear"  and consist of a single bottle of red or white wine. 

image.png.4eafc9c17a311ebeeed63cf37caf5d02.png