Sky Princess DW cabin questions

lucas34

Hi,

Does someone have any information about E333 vs E334 (Emerald deck) cabins on board Sky Princess about balcony views for life boat?

Also I am looking some information about sofa bed for 3. person and if the sofa bed is open do you have any access to the balcony?

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2023 at 3:03 AM, lucas34 said:

Hi,

Does someone have any information about E333 vs E334 (Emerald deck) cabins on board Sky Princess about balcony views for life boat?

Also I am looking some information about sofa bed for 3. person and if the sofa bed is open do you have any access to the balcony?

There is probably no balcony access when the sofa bed is open. You will have obstructed view and a small balcony.

On 1/26/2023 at 11:03 AM, lucas34 said:

Hi,

Hi, we usually book E deck but further along around E410 or so. No obstruction looking out, just a canopy below if you look straight down, but great view not hampered at all. You can use the balcony with the sofa bed down but would have to climb/walk over it to get to the balcony. This is our favourite deck and grade of cabin - don't tell others, keep it a secret.

On 3/10/2023 at 5:04 AM, J1JPE said:

hoping these images are correct, some seem unobstructed

These photos are all accurate, taken by actual cruisers. Most Emerald Deck cabins are either unobstructed or minimally obstructed when looking straight out, it's when looking slightly or fully down you get either lifeboats or promenade deck.

They're great usually less expensive cabin options..

On 1/26/2023 at 6:03 AM, lucas34 said:

Hi,

Yes, the sofa bed blocks the balcony when open.. you can imb over it, obviously, but it does impede access..