Cabin query Enchanted Princess

ellie1145

Am looking at booking Emerald 104 which is right at the front of the ship. Apart from movement issues is there any problem with this location as regards noise etc? There is just a blank on the map which is behind the theatre. Wonder what is below it?

many thanks

Edited by ellie1145

Deck 7 below E104 most likely has cabins for production show entertainers, theater staff, audio visual techs, musicians, and maybe some hotel staff officers. Have not been in this area on Royal class ships, but on Grand class that area is used as mentioned. Probably the same use on the Enchanted.

You will hear wave noise. If the ship is lowering the anchors you will hear that. Anchors are located roughly on deck 5 and just forward of the cabin area on deck 8. Fairly close for the occasional noise. There could be some mechanicals across the hall.

• Thanks 1

I have previously read that there is an employee area right under these cabins on the right side (starboard), and they also smoke there and talk on the phones. So, I didn't change my cabin from E324 to E109... I know it's on the opposite side of what OP is asking, but still.

• Thanks 1