Draught soft drinks?

LB_NJ

Thinking of the soft drinks option on the QE.

It states that draught soft drinks are included.

I was looking for the complete list of soft drinks included, specifically the complete list of sodas.  E.g., is ginger ale one of the options?

Since no one else has answered yet, I'll quote what it listed in the bar menus for "Fountain Sodas and Mixers".

"Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Lemonade, Tonic Water, Soda Water"

I can confirm Pepsi and Diet Pepsi are available options for the basic $10 per day Soft Drinks package. Sorry, we haven't ever asked what the other "draught soft drinks" options are. Since Ginger Ale is listed on the menus as one of the "premium mixers" (along with Coca Cola), I suspect it's not available with the basic soft drinks package.

On the subject of Lemonade, that used to be available for free from the juice dispensers in Kings Court and ConneXions on QM2. The choices were Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice Cocktail and Lemonade. However, on our November 2022 QM2 Caribbean cruise, Lemonade was conspicuously absent from all of the juice dispensers. The other three juice options were available.

Ginger ale is available but only in a can or bottle (so I assume it's not part of the package). Back when your liquor order included a mixer, ginger ale was still an additional charge as I learned when I ordered a Jack & Ginger and paid more than my wife did for her martini.

Edited by Underwatr