Cozumel

sealeggs

48 minutes ago, sealeggs said:

Besides Mr. Sanchos

is there another all inclusive any better?

we will be there in June

Thanks

Paradise Beach, if you want something similar to Sanchos.

Any number of resort hotel day passes, or other beach clubs with AI options.

Nachi or Del Mar Latino.

It really depends on facilities and ambiance you require.

Anyone been to Playa Mia? My wife works with someone and that was their recommendation. We have been to Mr. Sanchos before about 4 years age Pre-Covid. Just checking to see what other people thought. I looked up Nachi Cocum and it also looks very nice.

2 hours ago, sealeggs said:

Anyone been to Playa Mia? My wife works with someone and that was their recommendation. We have been to Mr. Sanchos before about 4 years age Pre-Covid. Just checking to see what other people thought. I looked up Nachi Cocum and it also looks very nice.

Do you have young children or teens with you? You still haven’t answered what you are actually looking for

Edited by c-leg5

We went to Playa Mia in 2015 and really enjoyed it.  We are considering going again this coming summer (can't believe it's been 8 years!)

Very clean and friendly. Was not crowded at all (actually, very low number of people, we practically had the place to ourselves). We did not try the food, only had a snack (wasn't a very long port day). Kids loved the inflatables and included non-motorized water craft. Very nice list of included amenities.

And the price is a lot less than the other beach club/resorts.

11 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Do you have young children or teens with you? You still haven’t answered what you are actually looking for

4 grandsons ages 6,7,8, and 9. As i said we were at Mr. Sanchos four years ago. Just seeing if there is anything else and if anyone has been to other all inclusives and their opinion. 

14 minutes ago, sealeggs said:

4 grandsons ages 6,7,8, and 9. As i said we were at Mr. Sanchos four years ago. Just seeing if there is anything else and if anyone has been to other all inclusives and their opinion. 

In that case, for those ages  i would agree with Playa Mia or possibly Chankanaab for activities, although not sure paintball or ziplines have re-opened there.

I haven’t been to Playa Mia but word of warning, all-inclusive buffet doesn’t usually get very good reviews and PAYG is usually recommended.