Dr Seuss Breakfast

JenCruise710

Heads up - Dr. Seuss Breakfast opened up for booking on my July 2024 Celebration sailing this morning. Last day breakfast is the only one available - two seatings - 8:30 and 9:45. Snagged a ressie for us!

Perhaps others are opened up for booking now!

Good luck!

57 minutes ago, d-train said:

Heads up - Dr. Seuss Breakfast opened up for booking on my July 2024 Celebration sailing this morning. Last day breakfast is the only one available - two seatings - 8:30 and 9:45. Snagged a ressie for us!

Perhaps others are opened up for booking now!

Good luck!

That’s interesting because I just checked for our June 2024 cruise and still shows “Sold Out” so I suspect they haven’t opened it yet.

14 minutes ago, Cruise till you drop said:

That’s interesting because I just checked for our June 2024 cruise and still shows “Sold Out” so I suspect they haven’t opened it yet.

I would think so.  Both of our summer 2023 cruises are mostly filled ships, and both have availability for the Seuss breakfast.

• 2 months later...

When I had difficulty booking the Steakhouse on a cruise that I booked literally almost a year out, I called Carnival and they transferred me to the Fun Shops and they were able to open up the bookings.  It wasn't really sold out.  You can give it a try.

On 2/5/2023 at 5:17 PM, phoneman69 said:

Glad to hear you got it to go threw. I have been trying on Venezia ever sense they swapped the ship from Magic for June out of NY. Has said Sold Out and you cant even see different days.

Hi had the same experience.  Started checking daily several months ago for our June 27th  Venezia cruise and it was always "sold out".  I am sure, based on my Magic cruise experience last June, that there will be tons of kids on this cruise. but I still find it strange that all dates have been sold out months ahead  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luvs2beachit said:

Hi had the same experience.  Started checking daily several months ago for our June 27th  Venezia cruise and it was always "sold out".  I am sure, based on my Magic cruise experience last June, that there will be tons of kids on this cruise. but I still find it strange that all dates have been sold out months ahead  

Finally was able to book about a month ago. Same as you was checking daily 

• Like 1