Coco Beach Club Full Day Pass Dining Question Please

Does the restaurant require reservations? I purchased the full day pass for my daughter and I and I swear I saw something about making a reservation as soon as we got there because it filled up. Or did they just mean the beach club? We are also doing the pig excursion and I don't want to miss lunch lol. The menu looks so good. 

48 minutes ago, Cutigerlady said:

I did have to make reservations when we arrived. They had a variety of times and we didn’t rush to get there early. I would just let them know what time you have your other excursions and I’m sure you can work it out.  

Thank You!!

I saw a recent YouTube video review of the Beach Club and the reviewer said she was able to make a reservation with a maitre d on board. It was a recent video, since we have the 3 night dining package on our upcoming Wonder cruise I will inquire about reserving a lunch time for the Beach Club restaurant when making our dining reservations for the week, if they don't take them on board we'll make it as soon as we arrive as it's my understanding that they do take reservations.  First time to Coco Cay for us.

3 hours ago, ladybugpug said:

Does the restaurant require reservations? I purchased the full day pass for my daughter and I and I swear I saw something about making a reservation as soon as we got there because it filled up. Or did they just mean the beach club? We are also doing the pig excursion and I don't want to miss lunch lol. The menu looks so good. 

1 hour ago, JeffT237 said:

We'll make it as soon as we arrive as it's my understanding that they do take reservations.  First time to Coco Cay for us.

You absolutely need to make reservations for lunch as soon as you get there. Otherwise, you can walk in at 3:00-3:30. 

Edited by BirdTravels

The Royal website says you don't need reservations, yet others seem to say different?  Can't I just get my food and bring it back to my lounge chair to eat?

from royal's site:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-dining-options-at-coco-beach-club#:~:text=No reservations are required%2C however,to accommodate your preferred timing.

2 hours ago, JeffT237 said:

I saw a recent YouTube video review of the Beach Club and the reviewer said she was able to make a reservation with a maitre d on board. It was a recent video, since we have the 3 night dining package on our upcoming Wonder cruise I will inquire about reserving a lunch time for the Beach Club restaurant when making our dining reservations for the week, if they don't take them on board we'll make it as soon as we arrive as it's my understanding that they do take reservations.  First time to Coco Cay for us.

do you have a link to this video?

Just boarded Liberty today. We booked the Cocoa Beach Club as well. We stopped in at Chop’s soon after boarding today and they handled our lunch reservation for tomorrow at Cocoa Beach. Very convenient.