Vegetarian Menu

Jim_Iain

I thought I once saw a copy of the Vegetarian Menu.    Does anyone have a copy of can send me to a link. 

We will be traveling with my SIL and BIL in Luminae and they often by choice eat Vegetarian but also eat meat.     I didn't remember if they had one or whether the Maitre' d just came over treated it like special diets.

3 hours ago, stellarose said:

I eat fish but no meat. I was hoping for a vegetarian menu

I believe the Vegetarian and Vegan Menus are the same regardless of MDR, BLU or Luminae.    I thought I had seen posted but can't seem to find it.

When are they sailing? I'll be on Solstice next month and will be requesting the menu for myself. I'm happy to take photos of post-January 1st cutback changes and share if they are helpful to others, but I won't be onboard for over a month.

3 hours ago, widget. said:

When are they sailing? I'll be on Solstice next month and will be requesting the menu for myself. I'm happy to take photos of post-January 1st cutback changes and share if they are helpful to others, but I won't be onboard for over a month.

We will be sailing in May of 202.   Would be nice to see if yo don't mind shooting pictures.  

2 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

I posted the vegetarian menu on January 22nd in the live from constellation review. I know that review got lengthy but it’s near the end 

That was the tread I remember reading.  Thanks  for pointing.    Never regret reading a thread again.

4 hours ago, stellarose said:

thank you for the vegetarian menu. hope this is true for the summit

There definitely was a vegetarian menu on Summit when I sailed her last summer.  Again, if it isn't on the app ask for a copy at dinner.

The stock menus from above were the menus we had on Apex in July. Be aware that there’s not a lot of eating in some of the main course dishes, especially the ones without cheese. My daughters are vegan and Celebrity were happy to work with them and adapt dishes. I also don’t eat meat and switched between the vegetarian menu and fish/seafood from the normal MDR menu. At lunchtime in the OVC there was a nice selection of veggie dishes too. I just hope the vegetarian menus haven’t been cut since last year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scottishclover said:

The stock menus from above were the menus we had on Apex in July. Be aware that there’s not a lot of eating in some of the main course dishes, especially the ones without cheese. My daughters are vegan and Celebrity were happy to work with them and adapt dishes. I also don’t eat meat and switched between the vegetarian menu and fish/seafood from the normal MDR menu. At lunchtime in the OVC there was a nice selection of veggie dishes too. I just hope the vegetarian menus haven’t been cut since last year.

Thanks I'm sure they will get along well.   They are from Ayrshire and also enjoy fish.    I have  tenancy of eating fish 80% of the time when sailing.    At least in Luminae the fish chef is incredible and always cooks to perfection.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, megbowlstrike said:

I was on Summit and also Millennium in the past couple weeks and can confirm the vegetarian menu was available each day in the MDR. You'll have to ask your waiter for it as it's not in the app 

Funny... just checking the April 15 cruise and they are showing only Vegetarian and Children's menus -  the others have disappeared.