Trinity reservations for hotel/parking leaving from NYC?

Blueunderneath

Anyone had any experience booking a hotel and cruise parking through trinityreservations.com? I’m cruising out of NYC (Manhattan) next month, and since it’s a 4-5 hour drive to the port, I was thinking of driving down the day before in order to be able to board as early as possible. Through trinity I could book a room for 2, including breakfast, round trip transfers to/from the port and parking for the length of the cruise. I’m concerned that it may be “too good to be true” at $340 including all fees. That’s total cost, not per person. Also wondering if I’m just asking for my car to be broken into. They offer several different hotels in NJ at various distances from the port (the one I’m looking at is 8 miles) and they range in price from $340-$500ish, but most of the more expensive ones are farther from the port. It doesn’t say anything about parking security, and I can’t find much in the way of reviews. Taking the bus would actually be more expensive and less convenient, so it seems like a great idea if it’s legit. Would love any info/advice anyone has to offer! Thanks!

I did it in December at the Embassy Suites in Elizabeth.   I had no issues and there were no other fees charged (except for the hold for incidentals).  I did just a park n fly since I took an Uber to Cape Liberty (I loathe shuttles and TRY to avoid them).

You have to be careful though.  There are some where I would NOT park my car and others where I would. What hotels are they offering??

1 hour ago, megr1125 said:

I did it in December at the Embassy Suites in Elizabeth.   I had no issues and there were no other fees charged (except for the hold for incidentals).  I did just a park n fly since I took an Uber to Cape Liberty (I loathe shuttles and TRY to avoid them).

You have to be careful though.  There are some where I would NOT park my car and others where I would. What hotels are they offering??

The one I’m looking at is the North Bergen Fairfield Inn and Suites. You can also book this same package directly through the Fairfield website, but it’s almost $100 more. 

Sounds like the parking lot is a bit of a hot mess and that there may be a really long wait for the shuttle when you return.  Just looking at some reviews on Google.  Sorry, I don't have info on that specific hotel.

Trinity has great contracts with the properties and they're nice to deal with-I had to change and/or cancel my reservation and there wasn't an issue as I did it a few weeks ahead.

Wish I had more info for you.

We used Trinity for the Embassy Suites in Elizabeth.  Everything worked great and it was over $100 cheaper than booking thru the hotel.  Shuttle was right on time to take us to the pier.  Can't say about returning from the pier as our cruise was one way and we fly in to Newark and took the hotel shuttle back to get the car.  We have stayed at this hotel several times and have not had any trouble with our car being left in the lot (it is not fenced). 

On 2/7/2023 at 10:50 AM, Blueunderneath said:

Anyone had any experience booking a hotel and cruise parking through trinityreservations.com? I’m cruising out of NYC (Manhattan) next month, and since it’s a 4-5 hour drive to the port, I was thinking of driving down the day before in order to be able to board as early as possible. Through trinity I could book a room for 2, including breakfast, round trip transfers to/from the port and parking for the length of the cruise. I’m concerned that it may be “too good to be true” at $340 including all fees. That’s total cost, not per person. Also wondering if I’m just asking for my car to be broken into. They offer several different hotels in NJ at various distances from the port (the one I’m looking at is 8 miles) and they range in price from $340-$500ish, but most of the more expensive ones are farther from the port. It doesn’t say anything about parking security, and I can’t find much in the way of reviews. Taking the bus would actually be more expensive and less convenient, so it seems like a great idea if it’s legit. Would love any info/advice anyone has to offer! Thanks!

Okay we’ve used Trinity reservations for several times! New York City and Bayonne and Baltimore! Each time was a savings and easy peasy. Just got back home from January 2023 Ncl Getaway New York and staying at Newark NJ Spring Hill suites with parking hotel breakfast and dedicated suv driver for the 2 of us 12 nights at $423.00 total. 40 minutes to ship and off ship even quicker back to hotel. Actually had exactly same driver from a May 2022 Bayonne NJ cruise, wonderful folks. Advise go to the website and study options as I mistakenly booked online and $515.00 option for up to 5 people and I called them, Bruce called back and adjusted the booking and credit my account. Wonderful people! Used the embassy suites in May 

We booked Embassy Suites through Trinity Reservations in January & highly recommend them.  It included the overnight stay, breakfast, parking for up to 2 weeks & private car service to the port & pick up back to the hotel after disembarkation.  The parking lot is partially gated & had no worries. 

Bayonne and Baltimore also New York City departure for several cruise and used trinity’s reservation each time! Not once any problems. Actually very good and economical compared to parking at port. Driving down from Massachusetts a day early is best a day early and recent cruise includes private car round trip! Call Bruce at Trinity or website . 
Baltimore best western wonderful place 

same for Spring Hill suites new wark nj