Regal Princess Cabin R338

SunAngel

1 hour ago, SunAngel said:

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in cabin R338 on the Regal Princess. We are sailing on the Regal starting Feb 26, 2023 for 14 days. Any help would be great. Thank You

Mini Suite with Pullman beds in the cabin.  We have not stayed there, this is info from a different website.  Regular size balcony.  We will be on Regal Feb 18 - Mar 5.  Enjoy!

Edited by Murray's Pop

2 hours ago, SunAngel said:

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in cabin R338 on the Regal Princess. We are sailing on the Regal starting Feb 26, 2023 for 14 days. Any help would be great. Thank You

It's a standard mini-suite. Looks just like 5h3 website. There's thousands of photos and videos of mini-suites on Royal class ships - it'll look exactly like the ones in Royal, Regal and Majestic.. same exact as Sky, Enchanted and Discovery also, except a different color pallette.. 

Do you have some type of specific questions about it?

The cabin hasn't been sailing empty since the ship set sail 8 or 9 or so years ago..

Edited by reedprincess

Thank You all for your replies. Really appreciate it. A dumb question that I do have is do they have coffee makers in the room. It's been quite a while since we have been on a cruise so I don't know some of the newer ins and outs.

1 hour ago, SunAngel said:

Thank You all for your replies. Really appreciate it. A dumb question that I do have is do they have coffee makers in the room. It's been quite a while since we have been on a cruise so I don't know some of the newer ins and outs.

No electric teakettles are permitted in the cabins unless you are on a British itinerary. No coffee makers are in the cabins.