Carnival Celebration Deck plans Overlay?

PittsburghGirlee

I searched and tried to find the Deck Plans Overlay, (not sure what you call it), which you could select a deck plan and move it on top of another deck plan to see what is exactly above and below your cabin.  I have had no luck in finding it sadly.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please or does this no longer exist?  Specifically looking for Carnival Celebration.

Thanks so much and enjoy your day!!

PG

Edited by PittsburghGirlee

Deck 9 seems to be a HOT TOPIC discussion with people booking, such as myself on Deck 9 and not being aware of the Obstruction Type roof from the Watering Hole & other Outdoor venues with roofs.  I was trying to see, on the Layover, how could I have known that, not ever being on the ship, to know it was there, while not paying for an Obstructed view or that there was no privacy above some of these cabins as well.  I sure would have not known that from the deck plans, or am I wrong?

I did find this out the hard way, after booking an already SOLD OUT offer for us and started watching videos of what everyone was talking about.  Hindsight, I should have done that first which is my mistake.

Im still excited and cant wait for my cruise on the Celebration.