Live From the Constellation - 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean and the Americas - February 13 to 24

zgscl

19 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

@zgscl you’re killing me here with your food photos!!!  Lol. 

The food was great! Luminae and Tuscan both get 5 stars. Everything from the MDR menu I had in Luminae was great, but I wasn't impressed when I dined in the MDR. Not sure if they dress it up a bit or if I just didn't make a good choice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mmr923 said:

Constellation!

Great ship, and in good condition. Definitely older, especially with the outlets in the room. But I would absolutely sail on her again. 

13 hours ago, RichYak said:

I never realized that on Constellation, Qsine and Tuscan have swapped locations as opposed to the other M-class ships.

That is funny, Connie was my first M class ship, I had no clue they were opposite on the other ships. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Homosassa said:

For those of you who do not know the history of the Celebrity cruise line, Celebrity once was owned by Chandris.  The X  (Chi) is the first letter of the Chandris name in Greek.

The X as a logo remained after the line was sold to Royal Caribbean.

The freighter in the picture is owned by Chandris (Hellas) . The company remains active  with cargo ships.

The interesting thing is that back in 2005, this freighter was sporting what later would become the modern luxury logo adopted by Celebrity.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your cruise.  I gleened alot of information as my husband and I will be on the March 6 cruise on the Constellation.  On the past 2 Celebrity cruises I have been on I was cold during the evening hours.  I ended up buying some wraps at the $10 sale and used them the entire cruise.  How was the temperature on your cruise?