Switching Rooms - Chef's Table?

Jfultz81

We are cruising with family and booked 4 rooms, but we put me in one room and my husband in another to get a better rate on one of the rooms.  We have read that we can go to guest services when we get on board and have me put in my actual room, but we want to book Chef's Table before the cruise for just the two of us (no one else is interested) and also want to purchase internet access for me (so I have a way to keep in touch with our housesitter).  Am I going to have an issue with these bookings once we're on the ship and I'm in a different stateroom than when I make the purchases?

22 minutes ago, Jfultz81 said:

We are cruising with family and booked 4 rooms, but we put me in one room and my husband in another to get a better rate on one of the rooms.  We have read that we can go to guest services when we get on board and have me put in my actual room, but we want to book Chef's Table before the cruise for just the two of us (no one else is interested) and also want to purchase internet access for me (so I have a way to keep in touch with our housesitter).  Am I going to have an issue with these bookings once we're on the ship and I'm in a different stateroom than when I make the purchases?

You officially remain in the same rooms, just have everyone go to Guest Services and get Room Only cards

4 minutes ago, Jfultz81 said:

Won't that be an issue with the room charges?  I'm not paying for their charges and I don't want to have to reimburse them for mine.  

No because you will use your original Sail and Sign for charges and you connect payment at check in online

16 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

No because you will use your original Sail and Sign for charges and you connect payment at check in online

It's been awhile since we've cruised - am I able to put a different credit card for each person in a room?  Some of them are minors and will be on their parent's card, but they are also listed in the room with me.

If I remember correctly, when you book the CT, a drop-down shows each person's name in each cabin.  You may have to book it separately under each cabin - it just depends on how your cabins are set up.  Simply check the names of those going to the CT.  Enjoy your special night at the CT because it is fantastic.  

17 hours ago, DPTexas said:

If I remember correctly, when you book the CT, a drop-down shows each person's name in each cabin.  You may have to book it separately under each cabin - it just depends on how your cabins are set up.  Simply check the names of those going to the CT.  Enjoy your special night at the CT because it is fantastic.  

Thank you!  I was able to do that, so hopefully, it will be fine once we switch rooms.  I'm looking forward to CT - especially seeing the kitchen!

• Like 1