Emerald Princess out of NY

tmg3577

We are considering an 11 day Caribbean cruise out of New York on November 4, 2023 on the Emerald Princess. We've never sailed out of NY. First three days are at sea. We were wondering how the seas were those first few days and if the weather is good enough to be outside after day 1.  Thank you in advance. 

16 minutes ago, tmg3577 said:

We are considering an 11 day Caribbean cruise out of New York on November 4, 2023 on the Emerald Princess. We've never sailed out of NY. First three days are at sea. We were wondering how the seas were those first few days and if the weather is good enough to be outside after day 1.  Thank you in advance. 

You will find loads of help and info on the East Coast Departures thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/317-east-coast-departures/

26 minutes ago, tmg3577 said:

Story of my life. I lived on Long Island 62 years. I just moved to Florida a month ago and  now Princess is running 11 day Caribbean cruises out of NY. I have only done Reposition cruises from San Juan to NY, NJ in May and June. Even during that time of the year you needed a jacket on the last night of the cruise. It gets windy and choppy the closer you get to NY. With that said it wouldn't stop me from sailing from NY in November. However, Royal Caribbean Quantum class ships have a nice indoor adult  solarium for the first and last days on the ship. 

• Like 1