Priority Boarding

Frogger22

I bought it once (mainly for the spa credits), I believe it showed up once I checked in at the 21-day mark. It was called "Priority Access" The cost was $179/10 days. I have checked an upcoming paid in full cruise and I don't see the option there (yet?!?)

https://www.ncl.com/priority-access-faq

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

We sprung for priority boarding package for Prima on 26th - don't see it being available now... we booked it on 9th - 16 days before departure (booked cruise on 3rd - booking last minute not a great idea by the way... chose guaranteed balcony to save a little $ - they put us in front of main elevators and stairs🙄... hope it won't be noisy all night!) - wanted breakfast and coffee brought to us every morning - and we each get $50 spa credit for in port days.  We paid $199 includes both of us - hope we find it worth it!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Melloinvt said:

We sprung for priority boarding package for Prima on 26th - don't see it being available now... we booked it on 9th - 16 days before departure (booked cruise on 3rd - booking last minute not a great idea by the way... chose guaranteed balcony to save a little $ - they put us in front of main elevators and stairs🙄... hope it won't be noisy all night!) - wanted breakfast and coffee brought to us every morning - and we each get $50 spa credit for in port days.  We paid $199 includes both of us - hope we find it worth it!  

We've had cabins next to the elevators and stairs and never had any noise issues. I purposely booked our up coming cruise on Prima right across from them since it will be less of a walk for me with back issues. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 4:56 PM, uneamie said:

We've had cabins next to the elevators and stairs and never had any noise issues. I purposely booked our up coming cruise on Prima right across from them since it will be less of a walk for me with back issues. 

So glad to hear that! I booked right across from the elevators for the same reason (DH’s back) for our April cruise and I’ve been debating whether to change them for fear of noise.  I won’t worry now.

• Like 1