Crown & Anchor Status for Household member (non-married)

In less than 2 weeks, I will be cruising on RCCL with my live-in girlfriend.  I am Diamond status on RCCL, but my girlfriend has never been on a cruise.

My question - is she eligible for the same Diamond perks as me?  If so, what is the procedure to make this happen?

I am not trying to be greedy, but I do not want to leave anything on the table either.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, the_woodman said:

In less than 2 weeks, I will be cruising on RCCL with my live-in girlfriend.  I am Diamond status on RCCL, but my girlfriend has never been on a cruise.

My question - is she eligible for the same Diamond perks as me?  If so, what is the procedure to make this happen?

I am not trying to be greedy, but I do not want to leave anything on the table either.

Thanks.

Since you live together, yes she will be a diamond member. She won't have the same CAS points as you. 

12 minutes ago, the_woodman said:

Thanks.

You must call and let them know that they are your significant other.

10 minutes ago, AHollyS said:

I feel like I have heard RCBlog say it was everyone in the household at the same address was matched to the highest status.

Nope.  You need to call and you can only have one person (your significant other) share your status. other than children under the age of 18

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1