Bliss Cabin 10190

AK Dreaming

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2023 at 10:55 AM, AK Dreaming said:

Has anyone been on the Bliss and know if they will help set up the beds and put them back up?

That is a standard service.  Steward will come in the morning when you leave to put it away.  When you leave your room for dinner, he/she will come back and pull it down for the evening.  But then they have cut back on 2X daily service to 1.

10 hours ago, ashank1m said:

That is a standard service.  Steward will come in the morning when you leave to put it away.  When you leave your room for dinner, he/she will come back and pull it down for the evening.  But then they have cut back on 2X daily service to 1.

That is why I was asking.  If they only come 1 time a day it seems like they would leave the couch set up as a bed all day making moving around the room very inconvenient.  I've asked NCL and they say they will set it up and take it down, but real life answers from these boards seem to tell a different tale.

2 hours ago, AK Dreaming said:

That is why I was asking.  If they only come 1 time a day it seems like they would leave the couch set up as a bed all day making moving around the room very inconvenient.  I've asked NCL and they say they will set it up and take it down, but real life answers from these boards seem to tell a different tale.

From what I have read, no.