Gold Priority Tender and Disembarkation Question

Adian80

This will be my first time sailing as a Gold Member.  I'll be sailing with my mom and SIL for their first cruise on NCL and we are all in the same cabin. Does my priority status apply to the entire stateroom for priority tender tickets and disembarkation or will it just be for me? Also, is there anything I need to do to get priority tender tickets and luggage tags, or will they be delivered to my stateroom? Thank you so much!

3 hours ago, Adian80 said:

This will be my first time sailing as a Gold Member.  I'll be sailing with my mom and SIL for their first cruise on NCL and we are all in the same cabin. Does my priority status apply to the entire stateroom for priority tender tickets and disembarkation or will it just be for me? Also, is there anything I need to do to get priority tender tickets and luggage tags, or will they be delivered to my stateroom? Thank you so much!

You will all be able to go together under your priority status.

As far as luggage tags go, you can go to Guest Services and pick up the "Priority" tags from them (they keep them behind the desk.  They will give you as many as you ask for and you can share them with your entire party.

• Thanks 1