Milennium 2024 Cruise Sold Out ??

Billy Butlin

Hi - I was looking at a Millennium Cruise next February either Singapore to Mumbai or the return Mumbai to Singapore. Neither route has Aqua or Verandah cabins and the Mumbai to Singapore route only has Retreat cabins.Surely it can be sold out, so is there any reason they have stopped selling rooms due to a current or impending sale?

PS - A UK travel agent has cabins but only as part of a package with flights and hotel which I don't really want.

Any body seen this before

Thanks

Not unusual for some of the more exotic cruises.   As you indicated many TA get block allocations to sell as groups but at some point the unsold cabins come back into inventory.

Couple strategies.   

Have either Celebrity our your TA wait list you for you cabin of choice. 

Check daily-   To make easy I do a search and go to the page that you choose the cabin type - then bookmark.   Saves lots of time.

Example:  https://www.celebritycruises.com/booking-cruise/selectRoom/stateroomCategory?pID=EG12K163&sDT=2023-12-09&sCD=EG&sCT=CO&roomQuantity=1

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Not unusual for some of the more exotic cruises.   As you indicated many TA get block allocations to sell as groups but at some point the unsold cabins come back into inventory.

Couple strategies.   

Have either Celebrity our your TA wait list you for you cabin of choice. 

Check daily-   To make easy I do a search and go to the page that you choose the cabin type - then bookmark.   Saves lots of time.

Example:  https://www.celebritycruises.com/booking-cruise/selectRoom/stateroomCategory?pID=EG12K163&sDT=2023-12-09&sCD=EG&sCT=CO&roomQuantity=1

Great idea - Thanks!

2 hours ago, Billy Butlin said:

Hi - I was looking at a Millennium Cruise next February either Singapore to Mumbai or the return Mumbai to Singapore. Neither route has Aqua or Verandah cabins and the Mumbai to Singapore route only has Retreat cabins.Surely it can be sold out, so is there any reason they have stopped selling rooms due to a current or impending sale?

PS - A UK travel agent has cabins but only as part of a package with flights and hotel which I don't really want.

Any body seen this before

Thanks

They are indeed sold out.  What's happened is 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 were all cancelled due to COVID, so many of those passengers "lifted and shifted" their cruises to 2024.

Harris

Denver, CO

Keep checking daily as Jim_lain says. Our Oct 30 2023 Suez Canal has been sold out for months. As has the leg following. There are many people on it who must have booked through TA in Australia and are doing all 4 or 5 legs of the trip. I look every so often and there are single rooms that open from inside and concierge. But never any aqua or retreats.