Princess transfer Seattle to Vancouver

jpj39

2 minutes ago, pompeii said:

We’re flying into Vancouver in September and our flight connects in Toronto. Now you have me worried 😟. Can you tell me what problems you had flying through Toronto?  

When we flew through Toronto from Atlanta on the way to Vancouver back in May 2019, we had a 2 hour turnaround there. Figured we had plenty of time after going through Customs, especially since our bags were ticketed all the way through to Vancouver and all we had to do was put them on a conveyer belt. Then we found out we had to get in the same security line that new passengers had to go through when they initially arrived at the Toronto airport, and it was a long line! But we made it with 10 minutes to spare. Needless to say our goal is to avoid flying through Toronto in the future unless we have at least a 3 hour turnaround just to keep our stress level low.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pompeii said:

We’re flying into Vancouver in September and our flight connects in Toronto. Now you have me worried 😟. Can you tell me what problems you had flying through Toronto?  

We had to just change planes simple all over the world leave one terminal go to another. Wasn't the case here had to scan our ticket ok no problem, machine not working again it happens, attendant tell us go to yet another line and try again, finally 25 minutes later ok we have a two hour window never left the after security area only grabbed a water on the concourse go through the doorway. Yup security never had this before now we are in line an hour and I ask a gentleman who is pulling people from the line and moving them to the front if we were going to have time gave him our info, don't worry. Ok he talks to a girl there people in front of us and say better hurry they will be boarding, what think she's said our flight. Yup finally going through and we are paged. Security is taking my backpack apart? Told her we are being called her response was should have come earlier, what two hours wasn't enough but I just stopped my husband from saying anything asked what the issue was and she takes the new bottle of water and say I can't take it through. I bought it when I came from one plane to the other. Opened it drank a swig grabbed everything and we ran she just kicked the door thing but hadn't started to close it yet so we did just make it. Everybody we met in the airport was rude. Plus the girl who got moved to the front was a few seats behind us I was livid. I remember this one and only time going through here and I would give up a cruise before ever going through this airport again.

I wish you luck remember security when changing planes, you should be fine. My TA says she hasn't bad any issue and just shakes her head, glad she's on my gold side 😁.

• Thanks 1