Back After 20 Years - How Much Has Food Quality Lowered?

ricka47

As always food is subjective myself was not impressed with the food last Oct. on the Sapphire, but the service was excellent and made the meal one enjoyable in the MDR. Found lunch on the days we had lunch was far better but a longer wait, which was fine with us. Unlike some though I really like the buffet, I thought everything looked great in the single serving bowls, glasses, plates I enjoyed looking at everything and I don't think they had as much waste.

Yes they have joined the ranks of boring food as with other lines we have been on, but never left a ship to get a meal because I was hungry.

I’m on my first Princess cruise so can’t compare. I have been pleased but all my dinners are prepared especially for me. I will say the portions are quite modest and I applaud Princess for reducing food waste. I’ve always been offered more after cleaning my plate. They appear genuinely disappointed that I don’t order dessert.