Does Ovation have starlink yet?

All the initial PR from RCI was that all ships would have it by the end of 1st quarter 2023. That is still a few weeks away though, and there is a chance they will wait for Ovation to head back to the US before adding it. 

18 hours ago, Jedi_Laz said:

I read RCCL is rolling out Star Link, is it on the Ovation?

The last time I cruised Vroom was terrible.

It hasn’t ,the rumours are ,they have trouble getting approval to license it in parts of the pacific.

That vroom is pretty woeful.

• 4 weeks later...

The internet on Ovation this week has not been too good. Constantly cutting out. 
I did manage to do a call on WhatsApp this morning. 
My husband has been using zoom everyday with mixed results - usually finds opening stateroom door just a crack helps a lot. 
We complained about internet and the staff told us that they needed new Cisco equipment (means nothing to me) but that he wasn’t sure when it would be installed. 
I think will still be an issue for a while…

2 hours ago, Jandex said:

The internet on Ovation this week has not been too good. Constantly cutting out. 
I did manage to do a call on WhatsApp this morning. 
My husband has been using zoom everyday with mixed results - usually finds opening stateroom door just a crack helps a lot. 
We complained about internet and the staff told us that they needed new Cisco equipment (means nothing to me) but that he wasn’t sure when it would be installed. 
I think will still be an issue for a while…

If it isn’t up for the task that you paid for ,just go to the internet desk and get a bit of compensation.

Last couple of times I just said .  I don’t want to go into it but it’s useless and his response was how much?

One time I said $50 and another I said $100 ,he just replied with room number please.

52 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

If it isn’t up for the task that you paid for ,just go to the internet desk and get a bit of compensation.

Last couple of times I just said .  I don’t want to go into it but it’s useless and his response was how much?

One time I said $50 and another I said $100 ,he just replied with room number please.

Yes I got 25% which is not much….