Is medallion shipping still free for princess plus?

phatlad

15 minutes ago, phatlad said:

I go to order my medallion in the app, and it's charging $10 for shipping.I thought it was free?

I looked at my travel summary and saw it is supposed to be covered with the plus package .. I’m also seeing where I am being charged $10 for shipping.  I’m sure it is a glitch in the system … 

I have time to deal with it well before we go …

image.thumb.png.5bf8832dc06d4a91c2c0b8083cadc87f.png

2 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I looked at my travel summary and saw it is supposed to be covered with the plus package .. I’m also seeing where I am being charged $10 for shipping.  I’m sure it is a glitch in the system … 

I have time to deal with it well before we go …

image.thumb.png.5bf8832dc06d4a91c2c0b8083cadc87f.png

My first time picking Princess and I have not been impressed one iota.

8 minutes ago, toofewcruises said:

Too bad. There's a lot to love about Princess, but if you go with a bad attitude, might as well cancel now 

I cannot access my cruise on the princess website. I've contacted them FIVE times on the phone about this, and every time they say wait 48 hours and log in again. They allegedly have to merge captain's circle numbers? Why do I have so many captain circle numbers? And then, I wait four or five days, log in again, and I have to verify my log in again, and  BRAND NEW CAPTAIN'S NUMBER is made for me, yet again.

I've lost countless hours with their phone support on this. I don't think I have a bad attitude. I just want a freaking website that works where I can access my cruise, and don't want to pay for shipping when it clearly states Princess Plus has free shipping for medallions. 

So I'm sorry that Princess has not impressed me one iota. I've never had these problems with other cruise lines. They just work. Unlike whatever garbage is happening to me with customer service who can't fix the problem even though they've assured me five times it will be fixed.

4 minutes ago, phatlad said:

I just want a freaking website that works where I can access my cruise,

I hear you.  But try this:  DON'T Log In.  AT the top-middle of the Home Page, go to "Booked Guests" and once there, find "Get Ready For Your Cruise" toward the top-left.  Beneath that click on "Access Cruise Personalizer"  Enter your Name, DOB and Booking Number and you should be taken to your cruise information without logging in.  I cannot log into my account on my computer and haven't been able to do so for several years.  When I use my wife's computer I have no issue at all.  So whenever I need to access my cruise(s), I use the method laid out here and it works every time. 

• Like 3