Upgrade Option Now on Booking

18 hours ago, lovelife said:

When logging in to my RCG  account on the Internet, I just noticed an area showing a Royal Upgrade availability on several of my upcoming sailings. Never saw that before. I don't see it anywhere on the app, just on line.

Do you mean on "My Cruises"?  What is RCG

Edited by BecciBoo

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

Giovanni's on Wonder had a completely different menu (and quite underwhelming) than Gio's on other ships like Serenade (which was excellent as always last week). Half of the Wonder menu was pizza, and virtually all of the classic items like mushroom risotto and seafood linguini were gone.

This is the problem with food. Everyone’s tastes and opinions are different. I much prefer Giovanni’s Kitchen on Odyssey and Wonder than Giovanni’s table. The food in my opinion is far superior. The options are completely different but the food is far better. Take for instance the meat and cheese tray, the one offered at Giovanni’s table is disgusting in comparison to the one offered at Giovanni’s Kitchen.

I won’t eat at Giovanni’s Table for dinner anymore after having the worsy food I’ve had on a cruise during my Xmas cruise on Allure, but sign my up for Jamie’s Italian or Giovanni’s Kitchen.

I’ve also never had a problem in Chops. Honestly until my Giovanni’s table experience at Xmas I’ve never had a problem with the quality or food at any specialty restaurant. 

Edited by wreckem2013

What I think this will do is open up to more aggressive bids.  Many cruisers are not aware of Royal Up which kept the thresholds a little lower.  Now what can happen is more people will openly max out the bid and Royal can increase the max amount. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Icesk8rReedy said:

What I think this will do is open up to more aggressive bids.  Many cruisers are not aware of Royal Up which kept the thresholds a little lower.  Now what can happen is more people will openly max out the bid and Royal can increase the max amount. 

Well, I bid the most the upgraded cabin is worth to me.  If it is worth more than that to somebody else and they outbid me, so be it.