Club Royale Offers Throughout the Year

This is the first year I have been a Club Royale member and I made it to the Prime level.  I receive free cruise offers pretty regularly (which we have taken advantage of) and prior to the new program year starting, the offers have been for balcony rooms.  Now since the spring time, most of the offers have received are for oceanview or interior.  Is this something that happens each year....meaning they offer cheaper rooms during their high summer season and we'll get better room offers in the Fall? Or is this because I haven't earned enough points on recent cruises and they are downgrading my offers?  From what I understand, the tier level remains the same for the following program year and I am still listed as a Prime member.  But, thought I would ask those that have been in the program longer than I have. 

The free cruise offers (as far as what type of room you're offered) are based on how many points you accumulated on your last cruise. My husband and I are both prime but usually i get more points on a cruise than he does. So our offers are slightly different. He gets offered a jr suite, i get offered a grand suite, for example. Or i get a jr suite, he gets a balcony. If we don't cruise for a while, the room type offers will start to lower, maybe both of us will get balcony offers....even tho we're both prime for the whole year, the offers are based on the last cruise. Does that make sense??

And, just wait for someone to come on here and tell me i'm wrong....?!? And maybe i am - but i THINK this is correct!!!

We are both prime and have been receiving offers almost weekly but have definitely seen a decline in the past month or so of room type and sailings.      

As most of their offers right now are for sailings up thru August I suspect the decline is because of high season is summer time when kiddo's have off from school.

Yes, your most recent play does come into the factor for room type.   My DH usually gets better offers than I do as he always more points earned per cruise than I do.   A lot of times we combine our offers towards an upgrade.     

Hoping when new club royale season starts mid April we will see some better offers.   

Good Luck Everyone

• Like 1

My husband and I routinely get offers for interior rooms or oceanview.  He called Club Royale and because both of us had the offer they upgraded us to a hump balcony for free this August on Adventure.   It's worth calling to see if you can get upgraded.  Neither of us had made Prime, btw...but both of us had approx 1500 points.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ajtaylor29 said:

The free cruise offers (as far as what type of room you're offered) are based on how many points you accumulated on your last cruise. My husband and I are both prime but usually i get more points on a cruise than he does. So our offers are slightly different. He gets offered a jr suite, i get offered a grand suite, for example. Or i get a jr suite, he gets a balcony. If we don't cruise for a while, the room type offers will start to lower, maybe both of us will get balcony offers....even tho we're both prime for the whole year, the offers are based on the last cruise. Does that make sense??

And, just wait for someone to come on here and tell me i'm wrong....?!? And maybe i am - but i THINK this is correct!!!

FWIW. My last cruise was in November 22. I earned less points on that cruise than the previous April 22 cruise. My offers for the type of room have actually improved after the less points cruise? I am Prime. Todays offers are for cruises as late as September 29 and include Caribbean and Alaska.

• Like 1

I would imagine offers will or are being scaled back.  I feel they got a little ahead of themselves post covid.  We have gotten lots of offers and free cruises, but I don't feel we gamble enough to deserve it.  Not complaining though.

• Like 1