Carnival Luminosa - Has anyone tried 'Faster to the Fun' extra cost add-on

I've noticed that the Carnival Luminosa offers 'Faster to the Fun' as an add-on expense to give priority boarding and tendering for those who do not qualify for those benefits (ie not in a suite or platinum level or more). Has anyone tried it and, if so, was it worth the extra expense?

16 minutes ago, CruisingJulie said:

I wanted to try it but they now want $69 and as my sisters and I are all in our own cabins thats a lot of money

Luminosa has a wonderful system for allocating tender passes.  If you wish to get an early tender, you just go down early to where they allocate the tickets and take the tender time you want off a board.  I got on the first ferry at every port on my GBR cruise.  

• Like 1

We havent done it but I guess it would depend what sort of cruise you are on, if there are a few tender ports, that may be an advantage, but the only one we would use.

having luggage earlier or being able to drop it to your room doesnt bother us.

Boarding in Brisbane last week, we had 11.30am checkin, got there at 10.30am, at 11 am they called priority, suites and Faster to the fun......5 minutes later they called anyone waiting!

Re disembarkation everyone has to be out of cabins at 8.30am, we have a leisurely breakfast and get off when we want.......before last call of course haha!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Luminosa has a wonderful system for allocating tender passes.  If you wish to get an early tender, you just go down early to where they allocate the tickets and take the tender time you want off a board.  I got on the first ferry at every port on my GBR cruise.  

I agree  the tender process is really good 

• Like 1