Explorer - Where is she now?

Does anyone know how far Explorer is so far on her way back from drydock? None of the marine sites I can find have an accurate posting for her. 

We are on the sailing this Sunday, so a bit nervous that she arrives back in Miami on time. I don't think it is a revenue sailing on her way back. 

2 hours ago, cello56 said:

None of the marine sites I can find have an accurate posting for her. 

Most free sites use land-based AIS info to report the ship position so once out of range, you have no info. As mentioned above, use cruisemapper which uses sat based info (in addition to AIS) to provide coverage almost everywhere.

3 hours ago, cello56 said:

Does anyone know how far Explorer is so far on her way back from drydock? None of the marine sites I can find have an accurate posting for her. 

We are on the sailing this Sunday, so a bit nervous that she arrives back in Miami on time. I don't think it is a revenue sailing on her way back. 

Please come back and let us know what has been added/changed during her refurb. There's been no details released from Royal Caribbean, that I can find, and the only thing I know for sure is she had waterslides added. People are saying there were very few changes and mostly cosmetic fixes but I'm hoping El Loco Fresh was added, at least. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Defender1158 said:

Just by the way, the menus completely disappeared from the app for this cruise several weeks ago.  This includes both specialties and MDR.  

They seem to be there now.

3 minutes ago, Defender1158 said:

I do not see them now, but I will try the uninstall/reinstall trick

Still not there, but I am actually on the 23Apr TA, not the 12Mar first resumed cruise out of Miami.  The menus disappeared about the time the new MDR menus were announced.  

2 hours ago, Defender1158 said:

Still not there, but I am actually on the 23Apr TA, not the 12Mar first resumed cruise out of Miami.  

That's probably too far out for the menu - the info in the app gets more complete/accurate closer to sailing. For Explorer, it looks like the menu is available for sailings about a month out.