Bliss Thermal Suite

ctyhrn

Hey all! My husband and I are looking at doing a daily pass to the Thermal Suite since we  are cruising to Alaska. How is the experience? Pros and Cons? If you book a massage is the thermal suite included? I'm wondering if instead of buying a day pass just getting a massage and having access that way. Thoughts???

Day passes are only available if the weekly passes are not sold out and typically only on port days. I have had the weekly pass on the Bliss once and was able to get a day pass on 2 cruises, but both while in port. It was worth it to me to stay on board and have the place to myself since I has been to that port multiple times. Not sure if that strategy would be worth it in Alaska.

1 hour ago, ctyhrn said:

Hey all! My husband and I are looking at doing a daily pass to the Thermal Suite since we  are cruising to Alaska. How is the experience? Pros and Cons? If you book a massage is the thermal suite included? I'm wondering if instead of buying a day pass just getting a massage and having access that way. Thoughts???

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa and are normally only sold on slow port days. There were approximately $99 per person per day in December. 

After having spa passes for my past 6 cruises I have reached the opinion that they are not worth what you pay for them. It takes a lot of time in the spa to justify the cost and on a port intensive cruise like Alaska, it is hard to find the time. 

Thanks so much for the advice! I was hoping to get  a day pass for our day at sea but based on your responses that doesn't seem likely. I don't think the weekly pass would be worth the money for us but will still look into the daily passes once on board.