Upgrading Cabin - Change Fee?

surfjock27

Hello fellow cruisers. 

We cruise in Seascape soon and are in an Aurea Balcony. When we booked it came with 2 Easy Plus and Wi-Fi for 2 devices. We also have one free change per cruise. 

Now, we are looking to upgrade to a Suite and the promotion is 2 Easy Plus and Wi-Fi for 1 device. 

My question is, will this be considered a change and we’ll just pay the upgrade price and keep the 2 device Wi-Fi, or will we be bumped down to 1 device and have to buy the second? 

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, surfjock27 said:

Hello fellow cruisers. 

We cruise in Seascape soon and are in an Aurea Balcony. When we booked it came with 2 Easy Plus and Wi-Fi for 2 devices. We also have one free change per cruise. 

Now, we are looking to upgrade to a Suite and the promotion is 2 Easy Plus and Wi-Fi for 1 device. 

My question is, will this be considered a change and we’ll just pay the upgrade price and keep the 2 device Wi-Fi, or will we be bumped down to 1 device and have to buy the second? 

Thanks in advance. 

Bumped down.   

1 hour ago, surfjock27 said:

Hello fellow cruisers. 

Thanks in advance. 

You will likely pay the current price and get only the current promotion. From my experience, I would not contact them or attempt to make any changes. Anytime they have touched my reservation, it has cost me money and a lot of phone calls from my travel agent to get it corrected.

Be very careful.

Depending on how far out you are from your cruise, your request can trigger a cancellation and rebooking scenario (the only one time changes I see mentioned in the Terms and Conditions are name changes and departure dates, not cabin changes).

Don't try to change anything at this point.