COVID on Silhouette

childwall

We have no idea about the people who have Covid and are spreading it; they do not even have to have any symptoms at all.  There is no way for an accurate count on a cruise, or anywhere else for that matter.  You can be coughing your head off and not have Covid.  You can test positive one day and negative the next.  Just because 3 cases were reported and they were quarantined, has nothing to do with others who do not test for whatever the reason.  There is no way for an accurate account because the situation is fluid.  I hear people say that they have never had Covid; how would they even know unless they tested all the time...I had it, but would not have known if I did not test myself.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2

We're just off the SIlhouette March 9th also.  Happy to report no COVID.  Seemed to us that there was less mask wearing AND less coughing on this cruise than one we had taken in September.  Numbers are down in the US (and world) but not zero.

• Thanks 1

I think anyone still worried about Covid shouldn’t cruise. We go with the mindset we are more than likely to get it but only the same chance as my husband has in the local pub, the shop, wherever. It’s still around and always will be. Life has to go on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1