On Board Booking

Besides the lower deposit and ability to change reservation...what is the current OBC for future bookings? I am Emerald now (Diamond at time of future cruise) looking to book an 8 night cruise in a JS on Oasis and calling RCCL to book they offered $75 OBC. Also if I book through RCCL (whether now or on board next month) and get the OBC can I then Move that reservation to a Travel Agency and get any OBC they are offering added to the RCCL OBC and Double Dip??

We booked a future cruise for an ocean view balcony cabin on the Harmony last week on our Wonder cruise, the offer was $100 deposit each and $100 OBC, I believe that's the same offer for a JS.  The agent from the Next Cruise office transferred it right on the spot to our travel agent and when we returned home our TA already had it and added more OBC, a specialty dining voucher and pre-paid our gratuities.  It was super easy.  The agent said we have 2 months to change that booking with no penalty if we decide on a different ship/itinerary. 

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/NextCruise/17057524_NextCruise_ShipTour_Flyer_Final.pdf

Edited by JeffT237
  • Like 1

Other than the reduced deposit and the on board credit, the Next Cruise staff have access to see more cabin availability on their systems than what shows when one of us goes into the booking website, and for us, the Next Cruise staff have the ability to simultaneously work multiple consecutive cruises while we are there - we just did a B4B while on board Serenade in February, and needed the same cabin on all four legs, and there is no way we could have juggled all of that ourselves on line.

The Next cruise person was also able to find us the last available balcony cabin on the second leg of our 28 night West/East round trip Panama Canal crossing in November that showed as sold out on line.