Shuttle from rental car facility to Manhattan Cruise Terminal

orangegrove

We will be going on NCL's Joy in October. We have never cruised out of NYC before. The itinerary begins in NYC and ends in Miami. We are looking at renting a car and driving to NYC. (probably flying home from Miami, but we may drive and stop along the way) I noticed there are several national car rental agencies near the port. Do any of them have a shuttle to the pier or will we have to take an Uber/taxi? I've looked at their websites but I don't see if this is possible. 

3 minutes ago, orangegrove said:

We will be going on NCL's Joy in October. We have never cruised out of NYC before. The itinerary begins in NYC and ends in Miami. We are looking at renting a car and driving to NYC. (probably flying home from Miami, but we may drive and stop along the way) I noticed there are several national car rental agencies near the port. Do any of them have a shuttle to the pier or will we have to take an Uber/taxi? I've looked at their websites but I don't see if this is possible. 

No shuttles. At least one rental car office is just a short walk from the cruise terminal. The Avis office on West 43rd St is a half mile walk from where the Joy will dock at Pier 88, 48th St. and 12th Ave. If not walkable, then take a taxi or Uber.