Looking for advice, parking at Terminal 25, embarkation is Terminal 18

There’s no reason at all to be nervous.

I’d drop your bags at 18 before parking and either walk over or grab a cab. There will be a number around dropping off other passengers to 25 or 26, so you needn’t worry about availability.

4 hours ago, Land of Ice and Snow said:

Greetings,

We are considering parking at Terminal 25 as we will debark from there, embarkation is Terminal 18…..what are your thoughts re shuttle/taxi from Terminal 25 to Terminal 18 on sail day?  This is our first time driving to port so a little nervous.

Many thanks,

On my last cruise (Celebrity Edge, 2021) we did the same...out 18, back at 25.  This was a last minute change (the ship was late due to a medical emergency.)  They instructed us to park at 25, and they ran a shuttle bus from the parking garage to terminal 18.

Check with your cruise line for their recommendation, and to see if they've arranged for shuttle buses.  I don't recall that walking between the two was easy, given fences and secured areas.  But absent other instructions, drop off bags and passengers, and park in the Palm parking garage (near 25) to make disembarkation easier.